About registration

How can I edit my personal information?

From the website, enter your Client Area and click Account Settings. From there, you can edit your personal information, payment methods, PIN and password.

How can I update my ID/driving license number?

When you renew your ID card/foreigner’s identification card (NIE)/passport or your driving license, send us a scanned copy/photograph to info@celering.com.

I forgot my PIN/Password

When you log in through our website or app, our system will give you the option of recovering your password. When you request it, we’ll send you an email to reset it. If you forgot your PIN, go to the Client Area and change it from the Account Settings section.

Who can drive a Celering vehicle?

You must be at least 21 years old and have a driving licence for at least one year to have access to Celering’s fleet. You can use our fleet both if you are a company or a private user.

How can I unsubscribe from Celering?

Easy to do. Send us an email to info@celering.com with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. Include your full name and ID number and the reason for unsubscribing so we can process it correctly.

About the reservation

How do I make a reservation?

Easy! Click on the Reservation section in our app or website, select the start date and time and the end date and time and click on Accept. The system will send you an email to confirm your reservation. Remember that you will be able to cancel your reservation for free if you do it up to two hours in advance.

How do I cancel a reservation?

Access Your Reservations, select the reservation you want to cancel and click on Cancel. Do it at least two hours in advance to not incur any charges.

About the trip

How do I report damage to the car at the start of the trip?

When accessing the vehicle, the app will ask you to identify the damage you see on a picture of the car, and you can upload pictures of it. Record any damage inside the vehicle, too! If you note anything unusual about the car (cigarette or pet smells), don’t forget to contact us immediately, either writing (info@celering.com) or calling (910.376.253).

Where are the car keys?

You will find them hanging on a hook to the right of the steering wheel, next to the ignition. If you don’t find the keys, contact us immediately, either writing (info@celering.com) or calling (910.376.253).

My mobile’s battery is drained, what can I do?

First of all: take a deep breath and remain calm!! We can control all of our cars from Celering’s offices. We will open the door and unblock it so you can drive it. At the end of the trip, contact us to end the trip. We will, however, have to charge a (very small) management fee.

How and when should I refuel the vehicle?

Don’t forget to refuel the vehicle if its tank isn’t ¼-full. If you don’t, there will be a penalty charge, but if you do, you’ll earn a 10% on your next ride for your use and enjoyment! You can pay for fuel with the card in the glove compartment. Don’t forget to give the license plate number of the car for our records. If for any reason whatsoever you pay for the fuel yourself, hold on to the receipt and we will reimburse you (we keep a record of the fuel levels of all our cars at all times to make it quick and easy).

Insurance and coverage

All our cars have a excess-free all-risk insurance.

Can I drive outside Spain or the island territory where I am?

Our vehicles can only be driven on the Spanish mainland, if you reserved it there, or the island territory where you booked it. Remember! Don’t put our cars on any ferries or cross interstate frontiers in the European Union.

What do I do in an accident?

Remember! PROTECT, ALERT AND ASSIST! Those are your priorities. You have the obligation to assist anyone who’s been injured and don’t forget to use the warning triangles and the reflective vest whenever the car is stopped on the road (they’re in your Celering’s boot). Call our roadside assistance number (+34.902.011.000) and give them the plate number. Fill in the accident report and take pictures to send them to info@celering.com. Call +34.910.376.253 if you need Celering’s assistance.


What do I do if the police stops me?

Show them your driving license and the vehicle’s papers, which are in the glove compartment. If they ask you for anything else, don’t hesitate to call us at 910.376.253 and we’ll help you as much as possible.

What do I do if I get a fine?

Email us immediately (info@celering.com). As soon as we receive the fine we’ll contact you.

About billing

Payment options

When you register you have to provide your credit card details (Visa, AmEx or Mastercard) to make payments. If you are a company, contact us for other payment methods.

When will be the payments be debited from my credit card or bank account?

If you are a company, we will charge you for the trips made by your employees at the end of every month or as stated in the contract with your company. If you are a private user, we will debit the payment from your credit card as you end the trip. Remember that at the beginning of every trip we will make a € 10 provision.

About parking

Where can I park?

Remember to end your trip where you started it! If you park in a different area (our system will not let you) you will be penalised. You can park wherever you want as long as parking there is legal. Our cars are environmentally friendly and they have discounts in some car parks.

Where do I end my rental?

Remember to end your trip where you started it! If you end somewhere else (our system will not let you) you will be penalised.